Friday, January 13, 2012

grrrowls

Today is one of one those days that my kids call a "growly day". It doesn't have to do with them at all. In fact they are not here. I do miss them when they are at their dad's house but this is an entirely different feeling. It is more of an "ugh" and "blah" kind of day that follows a night of poor sleep. I had one of those nights where you wake up a million times, yet it is past the time where you can take sleeping aids and still hope to get up at 7:30. Some times I can blame the animals but this time I cannot even blame them, they were all happily asleep. Comet the cat did start her normal traipsing around the bed a little early, but I had already been awake for 2 hours at that point. Of course too much moving around for Comet because the poor thing threw up twice already this morning, not helping to lift the growly mood for sure. Besides being cold and having a horrid cough, there really isn't a reason for the morning growls today. I just feel like it I guess. I know I have a lot to do today maybe the growls are because of the daily agenda. I should have accepted one of the many sub machine calls but didn't feel like it. I answered one and couldn't remember my pin and then had the general attitude of "screw it" after that. I need to wash the hairy sausage of a dog named Chewie and go to some kind of store to buy deodorant, tooth paste and sponges, but again my motivation is not even in this house. I am sure of it. I will probably be able to drag my butt down the stairs to wash laundry, as that is dearly needed. I may even get the motivation to try out my new dance dvd...that may even get rid of the growls :-) I am hoping that the growls leave soon as it would suck having them tag around all day long and haunt me.

No comments:

Post a Comment